Amniotic Membrane Allograft Q4253
Zenith Amniotic Membrane is a sterile allograft designed for optimal wound covering and protection during the treatment of wounds.
Amniotic Key Features and Properties
- Provides a reliable protective wound covering backed by decades of science
- Dehydrated extracellular matrix acts as a scaffold supporting the native tissue
- Adheres easily to wounds including those with irregular surfaces
- Immune privileged and angiogenic
- 5-year shelf life at ambient temperature storage
Zenith™ Ordering Information
||TOTAL UNITS (PER CM2)
Zenith is an amniotic membrane allograft derived from a prescreened mother with a planned C-section delivery. Zenith is manufactured in compliance with FDA regulations and AATB guidance. The membrane is minimally processed to preserve the native structure of the tissue, dehydrated, and terminally sterilized. Zenith is confirmed by the FDA Tissue Reference Group to meet the criteria for regulation solely under Section 361 of the PHS Act as defined in 21 CFR Part 1271.