Wounds treated with Legacy Medical Consultant’s product portfolio
- Carpenter S et al. 2016;28(6 Suppl):S1-S20.
- James GA et al. Wound Repair Regen.2008;16:37-44.
- Malone M et al. J Wound Care.2017;26(1):20-25.
- Schultz G et al. Wound Repair Regen.2017;25(5):744-757.
- Donlan RM et al. Clin Microbiol Rev.2002;15(2):167-193.
- Phillips PL, Wolcott RD, Fletcher J, Schultz GS. Biofilms made easy. Wounds International website. www.woundsinternational.com/made-easys/view/biofilms-made-easy. Published May 17, 2010. Accessed December 20, 2016.
- Leaper D, Snyder RJ. Association for the Advancement of Wound Care. Publication No. UKCTA0021. 2008:5-8.
- Schierle CF, De la Garza M, Mustoe TA, Galiano RD. Wound Repair Regen. 2009;17(3):354-359.
- Wolcott R, Dowd S. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011;127(suppl 1):28S-35S.
- Brantley J, Park H, Sanchez P, Fitzgerald R. Wounds Int. 2016;7(3):1-5. 6. Percival SL, Vuotto C, Donelli G, Lipsky BA. Adv Wound Care. 2015;4(7):389-397.
Phases of Wound Healing
The wound healing process consists of four phases: hemostatic; inflammatory; proliferative; and remodeling. In combination with proper wound care products, our body’s systems work together throughout these four phases to repair and replace devitalized tissue.
Legacy Medical Consultants is an integrated marketer of proprietary regenerative biomaterial products processed from human amniotic membrane and other birth tissues. Only qualified health professionals should implant biomaterial products including amniotic grafts. This website is not meant as a substitute for professional medical advice.
Copyright © 2022 Legacy Medical Consultants. 9800 Hillwood Parkway, Suite 320, Fort Worth, TX 76177. All rights reserved.
Phone: (817) 961-1288
Or use our web submission form
Fax: (866) 300-0431